Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bling, Bling...

It is quite possible that my engagement ring has never seemed so BeAuTiFuL to me as it does today. Let's just say I have been given the blessing of living, in a small way, the Parable of the Lost Coin...

Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins and LoSeS one. Won't she light a lamp and sweep the entire house and SeArCh carefully until she finds it? And when she finds it, she will call in her friends and neighbors and say, "Rejoice with me because I have found my lost coin." In the same way, there is JoY in the presence of God's angels when even one sinner repents.


After a long day with my 28 DaRliNgS, following a night of searching, I am too spent to ReLiVe the tale at present...coming soon, but I can say that in a small way I have been awakened anew to the deep JoY of finding that which is lost and the SoRrOw that comes while longing for its return...

No comments:

Post a Comment