Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Love Me Some Cassie!

For those of you who don't know... CaSsIe is da BoMb! We met last year at Halloween time so this was our first year to CeLebRaTe our BiRthDaYs together. Aside from having birthdays exactly one week apart, we have a lot in common even though we are a few years apart...I won't say how many :)

Anywho, I love HaNgInG out with my CaSsiE girl on Tuesday nights. She's a girl after my own heart!


She's SuPeR fun to ShOp for!

Plus she knows me well...see what I mean...


I also love that she made me this card in StUdY HaLl...

Cassie, you are so ThOuGhTfUl, CrEaTiVe, and KiNd. I hope that you will have a fabulous year Miss EigHteEn...

Thank you for being a BlEsSiNg to me and many others as you LoVe with the love you have been given. You are BeAutIfuL my friend. May your BeAuTy continue to increase with each year...

And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with EvEr-InCrEaSiNg GloRy, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

I love you girl,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment