Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Contemplating the death of my Savior...

Wordle: Christ's Death

*Click on the image to enlarge it.

I did a topical search at Bible Gateway for verses with the words Jesus and death in them. I pasted them in at wordle, and this was the result. I love this tool because it highlights the most frequently used words in a text. I think it is BeAutiFuL to see that in the scriptures that contain Jesus' name and death, the word that occurs most frequently beyond these two is LIFE. As I contemplate my SiN and DaRknEsS that brought about my Savior's death, I am grateful for the HoPe of LiFe that triumphs over the darknEss and sIn.

Though the SoRroW may last for the night, His JoY comes in the morning...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Katie, that is amazing. I've never heard of wordle. I might have to play around with it (in all my free time). You are soooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...that previous comment should not have been as Victoria. I think someone else had been using my computer...BUSTED!

    ReplyDelete