Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fun Five

For pretty much every special occasion Dan and I have a tradition of getting at least two cards to honor the event...one serious and one FuNnY.

This year when I was picking out my FuN card, one particular card ScReAmEd, "I'm the one!!" It was the PeRfeCt card...At the same time, I thought to myself, "If Dan sees this one, he won't be able to resist!"

And guess what? I was right about both things. Amazingly enough Dan did get the same card...
...and it was the PeRfeCt card because I'm definitely loving this man...

...until I CrOaK :)

The End

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww! That's sooooo cool!!! Congrats! :) You guys are amazing! I love talking with you guys! I also love hanging out with you guys!! :) Katie, we got to make some more cupcakes! :) Whenever you're free. :) -Hannah Laing

    ReplyDelete