Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Paradise and Peanut Butter Pie...

Once upon a time in a far, faraway land... a LoVeLy little family took my love and me to a place very near to what I imagine PaRaDiSe might be...


This MaGeStiC place was overflowing with food fit for a KiNg...


PooLs stretching for miles and miles...



BaLlrOoMs made for being swept off your feet...


...Palms and SuNshIne as far as the eye could see...


...SoOtHiNg melodies...


...and the most MaGniFiceNt desserts on planet earth.




As I sit here staring out my window at the BleAk Chicago sky, this place seems like a DiStaNt dream to me now. I thought about how I might somehow transport myself back to this time and place and escape the reality of WiNteR for awhile.

My first thought was... ChOcoLaTe PeAnUt BuTteR pie...a life changing experience given to me by my sister at the aforementioned place of paradise...

But where could I go to attempt to recreate this moment in time that seems so far out of my grasp? To whom could I turn but to none other than the PiOnEeR WoMaN...I was pleased as punch to find a recipe for this ChOcoLaTe PeAnUt BuTtEr pie on her site...In fact it's chilling in my FrIdGiDaiRe at this very moment!
...And I'm happy to say that in the time it took me to relive my West Palm Beach BrEaKeRs experience via blogging, I'm ready to relive it once again with this DeLicIouS treat...


Afterall, one can always dream...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Katie! This is torture. I am DROOLING right now for some of that chocolate peanut butter pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favorite-particularly, the closed captioning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT! I want to go there with you right now...either that, or come over for some of that amazing pie that you made! Wowsers it looks good, I may have to bake something tonight. I miss you sister! xoxo

    ReplyDelete