Monday, February 9, 2009

Beginning is the hardest part...

So I must confess I'm guilty of stalking many a blog, and I've been dying to get one going for our family for quite some time. I set up a page for us awhile ago, but it's so difficult to know where exactly to start.
I guess you could say I love stories...life stories...the good, the bad, the ugly...all of it. I love learning through others' lives as well as my own. I can't promise our story will be exciting, profound, deep, or anything else for that matter, but I want to put it out there because I truly believe that everyone's story is significant.
I don't know what direction this blog will end up going, if anyone will actually read it, or how to pinpoint exactly why I feel so compelled to start it, but I do hope that it will be an outlet to share our journey and process it along the way.
I have chosen the title "untitled" to allow myself blogger freedom to go any which way the journey from my head and heart to my fingertips may lead.
Though the blog is for Dan and me, I'm guessing I will be the primary contributor. I'm making it a family blog because to say it is my journey alone, would be inaccurate. I am grateful to share my life with a man who loves me well and challenges me to live a full life of love for God and others. So without further ado, this is our story. Welcome...

4 comments:

  1. Katie, I'm so excited you are starting to blog. What a privilege for us for you to give us a glimpse into your life. I look forward to reading it. Btw, I just moved mine from Xanga to blogspot. I hate to lose all my archives, but maybe I will move them a bit at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie! You have one dedicated reader/stalker! I look forward to reading all of your blogs and seeing lots of pictures (a mutual obsession)! We need a phone date because I miss you and I heard that you got your desired position at school and I wanted to congratulate you! You are beautiful.
    Love, Katie L

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey katie, i know this is an older post of yours, but i'm feeling very similar at this point about the blogging. i used to blog every day and then ..... stopped. now i feel like i'm learning to ride my bike again! happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete